Surface Tension by Smiler



Just another day waiting to be enjoyed ...... study, studio, garden, allotment, kitchen ........





Tuesday 2 February 2010


A LITTLE INTRODUCTION.....
As a Textile Artist and Gallery Owner I create my own work and run Workshops under the banner of Surface Tension. In my charming 16th Century Gallery in Newport Shropshire (MaggieH-TextilesandGallery.blogspot.com), I showcase lovely work from some of the British Designer/Makers whose work I enjoy. I share my working week between the Gallery in Shropshire and my cosy workshop in the garden of our lovely Victorian Estate Worker's Cottage in North Staffordshire. I also spend time visiting Makers, seeking out work we would like to have in the Gallery and running my workshops in other parts of the country. On my blog pages I hope to share some of my pleasures with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment